SINGAPORE, Aug. 11, 2014 /PRNewswire/ — "Accelerate success and optimize performance" is what Shiv Khera helps to achieve through his 3 Day Hi-Impact Leadership Program called Blue Print for Success to be held in Singapore from 29th to 31st August, 2014.
He is the author of international bestseller "You Can Win", which has sold over 3 million copies in 16 languages. His leadership programs helps increase productivity by creating a culture of trust and accountability. His program is designed to convert potential into performance.
Topics that will be covered include attitude, leadership, motivation and values. Over 40,000 people have benefited from his dynamic workshops and millions have heard him as a keynote speaker in 20 countries.
Upon completion of his 3 day program participants walk away with 31 day action plan that can be put to practice immediately.
Some of the comments from the previous participants are as follows:
1. "The Best of its Kind." – Andre Keller, Chief Executive, Zuellig Pharma Sdn. Bhd.
2. "100% Return on my investment is an understatement!" – Linda Baker, CPA, N.J., USA.
3. "….Where was this program 10 years ago? I wish I had an opportunity to do it then….." – John Duckworthy, Financial Controller, Revlon Sdn, Bhd, Malaysia
4. Shiv has touched my mind and opened my heart to give back to society the values that have made me succeed as a doctor and CEO of Gleneagles Hospital." – Dr. Timothy Low, CEO, Gleneagles Hospital, Singapore.
5. "Excellent! I came to see and I went home wanting to see more." – Dr S.S. Ngoi, Surgeon, Singapore
His client list includes amongst others Lufthansa, IBM, HSBC, MetLife, Carrier, Philips, Audi, Ericsson, HP, GSK and many more.
About Shiv Khera – Mr. Shiv Khera is the founder of Qualified Learning Systems USA. His 30 years of research and experience have helped millions on the path of growth & fulfillment. His trademark is, ‘Winners don’t do different things, They do things differently.’
To know more about his 3-days Hi Impact Leadership Program Visit http://www.shivkhera.sg
Contact: Mr. Shiv Khera, Number: +65-31587504