KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia, March 30, 2015 /PRNewswire/ — Frost & Sullivan recently completed the judging session for the Malaysia Excellence Awards for Healthcare, which will be presented at a dinner gala held on Tuesday, 14 April 2015 from 7.30pm at the Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur.
The Malaysia Excellence Awards aim to recognize Malaysian companies for demonstrating outstanding achievement and superior performance in areas such as leadership, technological innovation, customer service and strategic product development. Industry analysts compare market participants and measure performance through in-depth interviews, analysis and extensive secondary research in order to identify best practices.
The findings of the detailed evaluation are then presented to a panel of independent judges comprising influential personalities and leaders in Malaysia, to decide the recipient for each category.
Below are the esteemed judges who decided on the Frost & Sullivan Malaysia Excellence Awards Healthcare categories:
- Manoj Menon, Senior Partner & Asia Pacific Managing Director, Frost & Sullivan
- Hazmi Yusof, Country Head, Malaysia & Senior Vice President Asia Pacific, Frost & Sullivan
- Geeta Dhanoa, Head of Healthcare Award Program, Frost & Sullivan
- Naser Jaafar, Chief Operating Officer, Agensi Inovasi Malaysia
- Dato’ Dr. Jacob Thomas, President, Association of Private Hospitals of Malaysia
- Malini Ramalingam, Deputy Director, Connected Healthcare Digital Lifestyle, Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission
- Sherene Azura Azli, Chief Executive Officer, Malaysian Healthcare Travel Council (MHTC)
- Dr. Chua Hong Teck, Director, Healthcare and LIH, Performance Management & Delivery Unit
- Professor Datin Dr. Hamimah Hj Hasan, Deputy Dean for Undergraduate Affairs, Faculty of Medicine, University of Malaya
There will be a total of thirteen awards presented at the awards ceremony. They are:
- Hospital of the Year
- Medical Tourism Hospital of the Year
- Private Health Insurance Provider of the Year
- Pharmaceutical Company of the Year – Generics Drug Category
- Healthcare IT Company of the Year
- Ophthalmology Service Provider of the Year
- Home Healthcare Company of the Year
- Home Healthcare Entrepreneurial Company of the Year*
- Health Screening Service Provider of the Year*
- Corporate Social Responsibility Company of the Year in Diabetes Care*
- Corporate Social Responsibility Company of the Year in Community Health*
- Dental Company of the Year*
- Health & Fitness Company of the Year*
These awards were pre-judged internally by Frost & Sullivan analysts and shared with the external panel of judges.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today’s market participants. For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies? Contact Us: Start the discussion
Carrie Low Corporate Communications – Asia Pacific