Would You Ever Choose Disease, Unhappy Relationships or Struggle with Stress or Anxiety?
Of course not! Yet people do – every single day!
Heart Disease, Obesity, Stroke, Diabetes, Mental Illness are all on the rise!
Our hospitals and mental health systems are straining under the pressure.
What if there was a way to change all that?
What If There Was a Way to Quickly Bridge the Gap Between Where Life is Now and Where You WANT It To Be?
ADELAIDE, Australia, Feb. 16, 2015 /PRNewswire/ —
- As more Australians turn away from our medical system, holistic doctor, Dr Darren Weissman from Chicago USA offers a quick natural solution to physical, emotional and mental symptoms, which can be reproduced again and again.
For broadcast quality video and high-res images, please visit the Multimedia News Release:
- A world renowned expert in the field of the conscious and subconscious minds, he’s conducted over 100,000 documented case histories of people using his technique showing that emotions act like drugs in the brain and the role neuro-peptides play in emotions and immunity.
- Creator of The LifeLine Technique® – a simple 16 step process incorporating over 14 different modalities such as Neuro-Emotional Technique (NET); Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), Applied Kinesiology (AK), Chinese 5 Element Theory, Natural Healing, Ayurveda, Acupuncture, Homeopathy and other forms of energy medicine.
- Based on his expertise of the subconscious mind and holistic health Darren has been featured in the films ‘E-Motion’, ‘Making Mankind’, ‘Beyond Belief’ and ‘The Truth’ as well as appearing on US TV. He has also written for numerous magazines including The Huffington Post, Natural Health, Prevention and InStyle. He’s a best selling author of 4 books including The Power of Infinite Love and Gratitude and The Heart of the Matter.
- Dr Weissman will give three 2 hour talks in Australia and 1 in Singapore on The Power of Emotions explaining the power that our emotions exert on our body and mind and how we can change and heal our lives.
- Available for interview from Monday 16th through 3rd March.
He’s being brought to Australasia by Diane McCann (from Beyond the Ordinary) who had a severe case of exophthalmos for which there was no cure except risky surgery. She read his book, flew to US, had one session which flattened her left eye completely and her right eye by 85%.
Epigenetics is a new field of medicine; and latest research shows we can indeed change our genes! This follows on from the work of internationally recognised neuroscientist Dr Candace Pert, discoverer of the opiate receptor in the brain, proving scientifically the unity of mind and body and the ability of emotions to affect health; she was a significant contributor to the emergence of Mind-Body Medicine as an area of legitimate scientific research from 1980 to her death in 2013. Dr Bruce Lipton a cellular biologist also teaches the same thing. See related documents below to read what they both wrote about Dr Darren Weissman.
70+ Year Young NSW Farmer gets her License Back and Baffles Doctors.
Deirdre was diagnosed with Central Sleep Apnoea (CSA) in 2012. Medical results from sleep tests showed as many as 52 episodes overnight so her driving license was revoked. She had 3 sessions with a new modality called The Lifeline Technique after which she again underwent a full testing. Staff and her specialist were stunned – ZERO evidence of CSA. She got her license back in August 2013. 6 monthly check ups and not one episode since (Feb. 2015)
PTSD Gone and a New Life Began!
Diagnosed with PTSD in 2012 due to a series of traumatic events caused by traumatic exposure as a first response emergency services worker. Eighteen months later medically discharged from work and left as a shell of her former self. 2014, following an unsuccessful return to work life spiraled even further down, strength and determination gone. Sophie lost her will to fight, lost the will to live and was hospitalised. 12 months later life is totally different. She has almost completed a diploma, re-trained, gained employment in a new career, not to mention embracing passion for life and a joy in being alive. What changed? She had some sessions with a Certified LifeLine practitioner and the Technique "shifted" what medication and hours of counselling could not. She regained her sense of self and no longer feels like a victim anymore. Both her doctor and psychologist are amazed at her progress.
Media Contact/ interviews with Dr Darren Weissman and/or Diane McCann
Mobile 0400 371 994