DUBLIN, Aug. 11, 2015 /PRNewswire/ —
Research and Markets ( http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kmrswm/next_generation) has announced the addition of the “Next Generation Energy Storage Systems Market Analysis and Forecast (2014 – 2020): By Device (Batteries, Fuel cells, Flywheels, Ultracapacitors, Energy grids and others), By Application (Electronics, Transportation and others) & By Geography” report to their offering.
The important factors that drive this market include growing need for renewable energy and advances in energy grid construction and installation. Increasing demand for electric vehicles in view of the rising fuel prices also plays a significant role in propelling the market for next generation energy storage.
Based on the applications, the next generation energy storage systems market is segmented into Electronics, Oil and Gas, Transportation, Mining, Marine, Military, Manufacturing industries and residential sectors. The demand for Next Gen Energy Storage is growing at a steady pace across the globe due to high demand for energy storage in these end-use sectors.
In the report, the market has been segmented by geography as America, Europe, APAC, and rest of the world. Market size and forecast is provided for each of these regions.
- AES Corporation
- Beckett Energy Systems
- BYD Company Limited
- Energ2, Inc.
- Energy Storage Systems Inc.
- Enphase Energy
- Eos Energy Storage
- FlexGen Power Systems
- Leidos Engineering, LLC.
- LG Chem Ltd.
- Li-Tech Battery GmbH
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- S&C Electric Company
- Sanyo SA
- SB LiMotive Germany GmbH
- Seeo, Inc.
- UniEnergy Technologies, LLC.
- Valence Technology, Inc.
- ZBB Energy Corporation
Key Topics Covered:
1. Global Next Gen Energy Storage Systems Market – Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Next Gen Energy Storage Systems – Market Landscape
4. Global Next Gen Energy Storage Systems – Market Forces
5. Global Next Gen Energy Storage Systems Market – Strategic Analysis
6. Global Next Gen Energy Storage Systems – By Device
7. Global Next Gen Energy Storage Systems Market – By Application
8. Global Next Gen Energy Storage Systems Market -Geographic Analysis
9. Market Entropy
10. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, SWOT Analysis, Developments, Product Portfolio)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kmrswm/next_generation
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets