LONDON, April 27, 2015 /PRNewswire/ — /PRNewswire/ — The global chlorine market is estimated to register a CAGR of 4.9% between 2014 and 2019. Asia-Pacific holds the largest share of the global chlorine market, while North America is estimated to register the highest CAGR of 4.7% during the forecast period.
In this report, the global chlorine market has been classified on the basis of application and geography. The application segment is divided into ethylene dichloride (EDC)/polyvinyl chloride (PVC) production, chlorinated intermediaries production, isocyanates, organic & inorganic chemicals, pulp & paper, and water treatment. Based on geography, the global chlorine market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World.
Increasing adoption of chlorine in developing countries, such as China and Japan, is fuelling the growth of the chlorine market in the Asia-Pacific region. The growth in demand will be driven by vinyls chain (EDC/PVC).
The global chlorine market is a competitive market with a number of market players. As of 2014, the global chlorine market was dominated by The Dow Chemical Company, followed by Oxy and Olin. Partnerships, agreements, and joint ventures are the key strategies adopted by most of the market players to achieve growth in the chlorine market.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
From an insight perspective, this research report focuses on various levels of analysis—industry analysis (industry trends and PEST analysis), market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss basic views on the competitive landscape, emerging and high-growth market segments, high-growth regions & countries & their respective regulatory policies, government initiatives, drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report will enrich both the established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help the firms to garner a greater market share. Firms that purchase the report could use any one or a combination of five strategies that include market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment to strengthen their market share.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
– Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on chlorine offered by top players in the chlorine market
– Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and mergers in the chlorine market
– Market Development: Comprehensive information of lucrative emerging markets
– Market Diversification: Exhaustive information of new applications, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the chlorine market
– Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the chlorine market
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2835813/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers