HONG KONG and MACAU, Jan. 29, 2015 /PRNewswire/ — With palatial surroundings, impeccable "World Class, Asian Heart" hospitality and sumptuous banqueting services, Galaxy Macau™ is becoming the destination of choice for couples who want to make their dream weddings come true. And now it’s better than ever to tie the knot at the True Integrated Resort Destination in Macau, which is offering attractive privileges and packages to ensure couples’ big day is the most romantic event, for a lifetime of sweet memories.
Galaxy Macau(TM) is offering attractive privileges and packages to ensure couples’ big day is the most romantic event, for a lifetime of sweet memories.
Couples who book and confirm their weddings at Oasis of Galaxy Hotel™ with deposit paid before 28 February 2015 will receive the following privileges:
- A cash discount of HKD5,000 for weddings held on or before 28 February 2016
- An additional discount of HKD5,000 (for a total of HKD10,000) for weddings held during 1 July 2015 to 12 September 2015
In addition, Bank of China or Tai Fung credit card holders who are going to have their weddings held at Galaxy Hotel, Hotel Okura Macau or Banyan Tree Macau can exclusively enjoy interest-free installment and double gift points rewards (valid for banquets held before 31 December 2015 only).
Offers like these mean there has never been a better time to talk to Galaxy Macau’s professional wedding team. And with 3 luxurious five-star hotels offering an array of specialized styles and services, couples will be spoiled for choices!
- At Galaxy Hotel, the home of "World Class, Asian Heart" hospitality, couples can select a Chinese Wedding with banquets ranging from HKD9,688 to HKD13,888 per table of 10 to 12 guests (minimum 15 tables); a Western Wedding with festive barbeque buffets from HKD888 to HKD1,088 per person; or the Love Blossoms Garden Party, a picturesque lawn wedding where parties of 50 or more can indulge in gourmet canapes and drinks while enjoying the splendor of Galaxy Macau’s pristinely manicured gardens for just HKD36,000 and up (party of 50 persons).
- Experience matrimonial bliss at Hotel Okura Macau, where gorgeous wedding and banquet services are delivered with moments of kindness from the legendary Okura staff. For just HKD8,988 and up (minimum 12 tables), receive offerings including Chauffeur-driven bridal limousine service, free flow of soft drinks, 1-night stay at Deluxe Room and many more.
- And at the Sanctuary for the Senses, Banyan Tree Macau, select the Happiness Wedding Package, Romance Wedding Package or the Glamour Wedding Package and star in a pre-wedding photo shoot at a poolside cabana, luxuriate in delectable cuisine, enjoy an overnight stay in a Grand Cotai Suite and more for just HKD9,999 per 12-person table (minimum 15 tables) and up.
It’s the special day, so make it the best it can be at the new wedding venue of choice — Galaxy Macau. Galaxy Macau’s expert wedding planners will bring the wedding experience a seamless one, from planning to floral, to exceptional banquet feasts and down to every single detail. For more information on luxurious Wedding venues and services, please call the Wedding Sales Center at +853–8883–3712, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit wedding.galaxymacau.com.
*All prices are in MOP/HKD and subject to 10% service charge
About Galaxy Macau
Galaxy Macau™ is the only first truly integrated resort in Macau. Developed at an investment of nearly HK$16.5 billion, it includes more than 2,200 rooms, suites and villas across three world-class hotel brands: the five-star Galaxy Hotel™, Japan’s legendary Okura Hotels & Resorts Worldwide and the award-winning and ultra-exclusive Banyan Tree Hotels & Resorts. Facilities include Grand Resort Deck with lush oasis gardens covering its 52,000 square meters, the world’s largest Skytop Wave Pool and a 350-ton white sand beach; the widest selection of pan-Asian and International cuisine under one roof in Macau; UA Galaxy Cinemas, a ten-screen, 3D-cineplex complex unlike anything in Macau; CHINA ROUGE, an exclusive performance lounge; Foot Hub, Macau’s largest, premium foot reflexology center; and two boulevards of distinctive retail shops. For more details, please visit www.galaxymacau.com.