– More than 20 awards to be presented for exemplary best practices
LONDON, Oct. 22, 2014 /PRNewswire/ — Frost & Sullivan will host its Excellence in Best Practices Awards Banquet at the Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel & Resort in Monaco on 30th October, 2014. The much anticipated, two-part event celebrates the exceptional performances of companies as well as their strategies, processes and executives.
The 2014 Best Practices Awards Banquet features a veritable who’s who of industry’s premier companies and their leaders. The select recipients are chosen by expert industry analysts on the basis of rigorous performance measurements and comparisons using proprietary methodologies.
Jan E. Kristiansen, Senior Partner and Global Head of Growth Consulting at Frost & Sullivan observes: "Our long-established awards programme recognises companies that have demonstrated a unique approach to doing business in their markets." We are celebrating the innovation, vision and overall contribution of the following exceptional leaders to business and society.
During the evening awards ceremony, Olivier Courtade, CEO M2M Solutions, Erik Grab, Vice President Strategic Anticipation, Innovation and Sustainable Development, and Martin Peronnet, CEO Monato Telecom, will be accepting Growth, Innovation & Leadership (GIL) awards honouring the exemplary achievements and best practices these individuals continue to demonstrate within their respective domains.
More than 20 awardees have been drawn from a wide spectrum of sectors spanning IT, healthcare, energy, building technologies, automation, banking, aerospace, chemicals, and materials. Some of the areas of excellence in which best-in-class players will be honoured include product leadership, product innovation, customer service leadership, technology innovation as well as competitive strategy innovation and leadership.
On the night, Frost & Sullivan will award, among others, cross-industry giants such as Siemens and Orange; materials majors, DSM Biomedical and Mibelle Group Biochemistry; energy solution innovators, Asetek and Redavia Solar, and technology trailblazers, Artificial Solutions, Cyan Technology and Humavox.
Given below is the complete list of award recipients:
- Lamda Guard – 2014 Global Aerospace Product Leadership Award
- Guaranty Trust Bank – 2014 Nigerian Banking for Small and Medium Enterprises Product Leadership Award
- Chr. Hansen – 2014 Global Wine Industry New Product Innovation Leadership Award
- DSM Biomedical – 2014 North American Medical Device Coatings Growth Excellence Leadership Award
- Mibelle Group Biochemistry – 2014 European Anti-Aging Skin Care New Product Innovation Leadership Award
- Asetek – 2014 Global Data Center Cooling Solutions New Product Innovation Leadership Award
- Socomec – 2014 European UPS Company of the Year Award
- Redavia Solar – 2014 Tanzanian Solar/Diesel Hybrid Power Technology Innovation Leadership Award
- IDT Biologika – 2014 European Biopharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing Customer Service Leadership Award
- Orange Healthcare and Weinmann Technologies – 2014 European Homecare Monitoring Competitive Strategy Innovation and Leadership Award
- Edit Microsystems (Pty) Ldt – 2014 South African eEducation Customer Service Leadership Award
- Keypasco – 2014 European Secure Authentication New Product Innovation Leadership Award
- Atlas Copco – 2014 European Service Partnership for Compressors Company of the Year Award
- Emerson Process Management – 2014 European Industrial Services for Process Automation Company of the Year Award
- Peroni Pompe – 2014 Global Reciprocating Pumps in Oil and Gas Customer Value Leadership Award
- AlertMe – 2014 European Connected Home in Internet of Things New Product Innovation Leadership Award
- ADOCIA – 2014 European Therapeutic Proteins Technology Innovation Leadership Award
- APATEQ – PWT S.A. – 2014 European Advanced Filtration Technology Innovation Leadership Award
- Artificial Solutions – 2014 European Natural Language Interaction Platform Enabling Technology Leadership Award
- Cyan Technology Ltd – 2014 European Smart Metering Technology Innovation Leadership Award
- Humavox – 2014 Israeli Wireless Charging for Wearable Devices Technology Innovation Leadership Award
The Best Practices Awards Banquet showcases the unparalleled accomplishments of leaders and innovators across industry. Join Frost & Sullivan in applauding these luminaries whose visionary leadership and best practices continues to redefine industry standards.
Venue: Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel & Resort, Monaco
18:30 – 19:30: Registration and Drinks Reception
19:35 – 19:45: Welcome Speech and Keynote Address
19:45 onwards: Awards Ceremony and Dinner
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today’s market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organisation prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Promotions Co-Ordinator, Europe
Best Practices, Frost & Sullivan