LONDON, May 7, 2015 /PRNewswire/ — This Kalorama Information report, EMR 2015: The Market for Electronic Medical Records, is the resource that companies in the electronic medical records (EMR) use for business planning, benchmarking and opportunity analysis. This 490-page report is a complete global analysis of the EMR / EHR market. The eighth annual report concluded on this topic since 2007 includes the important trends that will affect companies offering software, hardware and services related to EMR.
Vendor Market Share, Physician Adoption, International Markets and Other Trends
This market analysis is global, though trend analysis focuses on the US as the largest healthcare market and the most incentivized for EMR conversion. As government policy approaches the turning-point on incentives in this market, as a large shift in vendor market share occurs and new vendors play a larger role, it is an interesting time for market-watchers. How much has the market grown? How have the incentives worked? Where is physician usage now? How about hospital adoption? Where do the top vendors stand now? Kalorama answers these questions and brings sharp analysis to recent trends.
As part of its coverage, the report contains:
– Current Global Market Estimates for EMR
– Historic Market Growth since 2012
– Market Share of Top Vendors
– Regulatory Trends
– International Market Sizing: Japan, United Kingdom,
China, Germany, UK Australia, India, France, Brazil and Other Markets for EMR
– Market Forecasts to 2019
– Breakout of Hospital EMR Market and Physician/Web EMR Market
– Breakouts of EMR Market Segments (Consulting, Software, Hardware)
– Profiles of Major Vendors and Smaller Companies to Watch
– Analyst Conclusions
Relevant Market Segment Estimates: EMR for Hospitals, EMR for Physicians, EMR Software, Hardware and Services Markets
The report estimates the size of the market for the EMR hospital and EMR physician markets and reviews usage trends among hospitals and physicians. It also forecasts the market to 2018. Included in the report are statistics influencing the industry, demographics, life expectancy, and company strategies. Market share is provided for top players in the industry. Revenues are reported based on worldwide figures with a focused view on US competitors and US trends.
The Status of Meaningful Use, Incentives, Vendor Pricing and Other Market Trends
There are several primary issues and trends affecting the electronic medical records (EMR) industry. New marketing strategy, new regulations, increased usage will continue to fuel growth in the future. But there are also challenges from vendor switches, usability and unexpected effects of EMR systems in hospitals.
Issues and trends explored in this study include:
– Vendor Switches Looming: Who Will Win?
– EMR Mergers and Acquisitions
– Doctor Opinion of EMR Systems
– Patient Access Blue Button Technology
– Virtualization Technology
– Hybrid Healthcare Clouds
– Interoperable Devices
– BYOD Accelerates
– Big Data
– Personnel Issues
– Security Breaches/Portable Devices
– ICD-10 controversy
– Industry Survey Results
– Smart Cards Technology
– Usability And Adoption
– CCHIT Certifications
– Direct Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Offerings
– Global Healthcare Spending Trends
Superior Company Profiling and Competitive Analysis
The electronic medical records market in the United States is competitive, with over 400 providers; however, increasing mergers and acquisitions in the industry will result in the reduction in the number of competitors. Companies remain competitive by offering high-quality solution packages to private practices and hospitals. However, there is still ample opportunity for other companies and new entrants. There is still not a single system that is complete with true interoperability. The main drawback for smaller companies is the cost to enter the market with a certified product.
– ADP AdvancedMD
– ALERT LIFE SCIENCES COMPUTING S.A
– Allscripts Healthcare Solutions
– Amazing Charts
– Aprima Medical Software, Inc
– athenahealth, Inc.
– BizMatics, Inc.
– CAMBIO HEALTHCARE SYSTEMS
– Cerner Corporation
– Compugroup Medical
– Computer Programs and Systems, Inc.
– Dr First/Rcop
– Dr First/Rcop
– Egton Medical
– Epic Systems Corporation
– GE Healthcare
– Greenway Medical Technologies
– HealthFusion, Inc
– Henry Schein
– IMS MAXIMS
– McKesson Corporation
– Meditab Software Inc
– Medical Information Technology, Inc. (MEDITECH, Inc.)
– Medent Community Computer Service, Inc
– Medsphere Systems
– MeridianEMR, Inc
– NextGen Healthcare Information Systems /Quality Systems Inc
– Nightingale Infomatix Corporation
– Noemalife S.P. A.
– Nuesoft Technologies Inc
– Practice fusion
– Quadramed Corporation
– Quality Systems, Inc.
– Quest diagnostics, Inc
– SAP AG
– Sequel Systems, Inc
– Siemens Medical Solutions
– Streamline MD
– WRS Health (Waiting Room solutions)
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p0833392-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001