SANTA CLARA, Calif., Aug. 21, 2015 /PRNewswire/ — Menu options for NFL fans at Levi’s ® Stadium have expanded ahead of this year’s season as Centerplate, the hospitality partner to the 49ers, has announced additions to the food and beverage lineup for the 2015 season.
Continuing its mission to deliver a one-of-a-kind experience that brings to life the food, style, and passion of the Bay Area, Levi’s® Stadium and Centerplate have added more than 25 new locally-sourced menu items and beverage options that will provide fans with an unparalleled stadium-dining experience.
New food items available in 2015 include:
- Fresh Dungeness Crab Sandwich on Grilled Sourdough Bread
- Chicken and Waffle, Buffalo Chicken and Grilled Chicken Sandwiches
- Pulled Pork or Seafood Nachos
- Barbeque Chicken Pizza
- Barbeque Sandwiches with House-Smoked Pork
- Asian Barbeque Rice Bowl
Club and Suite Levels
- Crab Fondue: Served in a sourdough bread bowl with a sliced baguette, Gruyere cheese and baby spinach
- Grilled Castroville Artichokes: Served with charred lemon, garlic aioli and fresh chives
- Little Gem Wedge Salad: Salinas Valley Sucrine lettuce topped with bacon lardons, crumbled bleu cheese, marinated tomatoes and green goddess dressing
- International & Domestic Cheese Platter: Cellars Clothbound, Moliterno Truffle, Petit Basque, Cascadia and Beemster Gouda with specialty crackers and Melba toast
- Raw Bar: Fresh mussels, crab claws, pacific oysters and jumbo prawns, accompanied by horseradish cocktail sauce and lemon wedges
- Lavash Chips & Dips: Roasted red pepper hummus, tzatziki and baba ghanoush
- Chicken Tinga Tacos: Breast meat braised with tomato and chipotle peppers and sauteeed onions & bell peppers accompanied by fire roasted salsa, cilantro & onions, red jalapenos, Cotija cheese, sour cream and soft flour tortillas
- Vegetable Samosas: Golden fried pastries filled with spiced potatoes, onions and peas. Served with mango and cilantro chutneys
- Flat Bread Trio: Margherita – Local Stanislaus tomato sauce, mozzarella, heirloom tomato, basil and whole milk mozzarella. Mediterranean – Feta, mixed olives, grilled artichokes and roasted peppers. Meat Lover’s – Prosciutto, bacon, salami and Italian sausage
- Slow Roasted Pulled Pork: Fried pickle chips, bourbon-barbeque sauce and Sweety Drop peppers. Served with apple-jalapeno coleslaw and freshly baked slider buns
- Heirloom Carrot Cake: Mascarpone cream cheese frosting
Building on an already esteemed local craft beer program, fans will have a greater selection from local breweries in California and across the country. In addition, all 200+ in-stadium wine options are sourced from in-state wineries in Napa, Sonoma and Santa Cruz counties.
Centerplate is a global leader in live event hospitality, “Making It Better To Be There®” for more than 115 million guests each year at more than 300 prominent entertainment, sports and convention venues across North America, Europe and the United Kingdom. Centerplate has provided event hospitality services to 30 official U.S. Presidential Inaugural Balls, 13 Super Bowls, 22 World Series, the 2010 Winter Olympic Games, and the largest plated dinner in history at the Alpha Kappa Alpha Centennial Celebration. Visit the company online at Centerplate.com, or connect via Twitter @centerplate or Facebook/centerplate.
About Levi’s® Stadium
Named Sports Facility of the Year by Sports Business Journal, Levi’s ® Stadium is home to the San Francisco 49ers and serves as the world’s most technologically advanced and sustainable sports and entertainment venue. The $1.2 billion venue consists of 1.85 million square feet and 68,500 seats, including 174 luxury suites and 9,000 club seats, and was designed by HNTB and built by Turner/Devcon for the Santa Clara Stadium Authority. It is a multi-purpose facility with flexibility that has allowed it to host a wide range of events – including domestic and international soccer, college football, ice hockey, motocross, concerts and various civic events – since opening in 2014. The venue is also expandable for major events such as WrestleMania 31 and the upcoming Super Bowl 50. Levi’s ® Stadium is owned by the Santa Clara Stadium Authority, a public joint powers authority established to provide for development and operation of Levi’s ® Stadium to ensure that the stadium serves the goals of the City of Santa Clara. For more information, go to www.LevisStadium.com.