SHANGHAI, March 26, 2015 /PRNewswire/ — Organised by UBM China, the annual CBME AWARDS recognizes innovation and excellence in the child, baby and maternity products industry, honoring companies and individuals who have contributed to the advancement of the industry. The Awards is one of the most prestigious events in the international child, baby and maternity products industry and is much anticipated by the trade community.
Stepping into its seventh year, the CBME AWARDS 2015 will continue to uphold industry best practices and celebrate achievements made in the global child, baby and maternity products industry.
CBME Awards Rolls Out New Category
This year, CBME AWARDS broadens the number of categories from 17 to 25. An entire new category "Consumer Choice Awards" is set up to recognize the brands with most popularity among consumers. This category covers the following awards:
- "Consumer Choice for Baby Travel Gear"
- "Consumer Choice for Baby Bedding and Furniture"
- "Consumer Choice for Feeding Product"
- "Consumer Choice for Baby Care Product"
- "Consumer Choice for Educational Product"
- "Consumer Choice for Maternity Product"
- "Consumer Choice for Children’s Wear"
CBME AWARDS 2015 Is Now Open for Entries
CBME AWARDS 2015 welcomes all qualified brands, companies, products and individuals to submit entries. The Awards recognizes and honors excellence, innovations, leadership, corporate and social responsibilities and achievements made in the child, baby and maternity products industry.
CBME AWARDS 2015 is comprised of the following awards:
- Innovative Products Awards – honors original patented products that have shown rapid advances and innovations in the industry in the past year. Categories include Best Baby Travel Gear, Best Baby Car Seat, Best Baby Bedding and Furniture, Best Baby Feeding Product, Best Baby Care Product and Best Educational Product.
- Top Brand Awards – categories include Top Brand for Baby Bedding and Furniture, Top Brand for Baby Feeding Products, Top Brand for Baby Travel Gears, Top Brand for Baby Care Products, Top Brand for Educational Products, Top Brand for Maternity Products.
- Consumer Choice Awards – acknowledges the most popular brands in the past year.
- Top Retailer Awards – honors the industry’s best retailers in the past year.
- Best Baby Store in Sales Personnel Quality Awards – honors the baby stores whose store personnel with highest score in "Best Baby Store Sales Contest Awards" held during CBME China 2015.
- Best Social Responsibility Awards – recognizes the corporation and individuals who are devoted to social responsibilities to make impact not only in the industry but in the whole community.
- 10-Year Industry Service Awards & 20-Year Industry Service Awards – acknowledges the contribution of corporation and individuals who have been working in this industry for over 10 and 20 years, respectively
- Lifetime Achievement Award – acknowledges the significant contribution of key industry player to the industry.
Deadline for submission is on April 20. All entries will be evaluated and judged by a "100-person judge panel" as well as the public.
Finalists will be announced in May and will be showcased at the CBME AWARDS Gallery during CBME China 2015 in July. The 20-Year Industry Service Awards, Best Social Responsibility Awards and 10-Year Industry Service Awards winners will be announced during CBME China 2015 as well. Winners for other categories will be announced during CBME China Annual Seminar this autumn. To submit an entry or learn more about the event, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For press enquiries, please contact:
Louise Kathryn Yu
Tel: (+852) 2585 6101
About Children Baby Maternity Industry Expo (CBME China) www.cbmexpo.com/en
Held annually in Shanghai, CBME China is the world’s largest sourcing event for baby, child and maternity products. This is the perfect venue for you to meet buyers, manufacturers, distributors and suppliers in the industry.
About UBM Asia http://www.ubmasia.com/
Owned by UBM plc listed on the London Stock Exchange, UBM Asia is Asia’s leading exhibition organiser and the biggest commercial organiser in mainland China, India and Malaysia. Established with its headquarters in Hong Kong and subsidiary companies across Asia and in the US, UBM Asia has a strong global network of 30 offices and 1,300 staff in 24 major cities. We operate in 20 market sectors with 230 exhibitions and conferences, 23 trade publications, 20 online products for over 1,000,000 quality exhibitors, visitors, conference delegates, advertisers and subscribers from all over the world.