Cambium Networks Launches ePMP(TM) Force 100 To Enhance Performance Range In High-Interference Deployments
ROLLING MEADOWS, Ill., July 29, 2014 /PRNewswire/ — Cambium Networks™, a global leading provider of wireless broadband solutions, today announced the release of the ePMP Force 100, a high-gain integrated subscriber solution. The ePMP Force 100 contains Cambium Networks’ latest ePMP software release 2.1 that includes enhancements to Cambium Networks’ eFortify™ and eCommand™ software solutions.
Logo – http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20140613/117974
The ePMP Force 100 can be deployed as a subscriber module that can connect to any ePMP access point, as well as peer nodes in point-to-point deployment configurations. Service providers who already have the ePMP 1000 Connectorized Radio in their networks have the option of purchasing the ePMP Dish separately to enhance throughput and increase deployment range. Key features of the ePMP Force 100:
- Frequency availability: 5150 – 5970MHz
- Security: 128-bit AES encryption (CCMP mode)
- Peak gain: 25 dBi antenna gain with 30 dBm of transmit power
- Round Trip Latency: 6 ms (flexible frame mode), 17 ms (GPS Sync mode)
- Throughput: 150 Mbps of real user data
Also announced today is software release 2.1 which adds software enhancements to eCommand which provides a suite of management tools to plan, provision and monitor the network, and to eFortify, which allows the platform to recognize and react to external interference.
eCommand improvements include:
- New graphical user interface (GUI) with online help
- Enhanced statistics and metrics to monitor and troubleshoot the network
- Automatic channel selection based on best channel available across accessible spectrum
eFortify improvements include:
- Option to operate with carrier sense enabled or disabled to optimize system RF performance
"Helping our customers maximize their investments in equipment and realize faster ROI is a top priority for Cambium Networks," said Atul Bhatnagar, president and CEO, Cambium Networks. "The ePMP Force 100 is a solid option for potential customers deploying across a range of physical and RF environments and subscriber densities, and allows networks operators to reach more end users while enhancing link performance."
The ePMP Force 100 is the latest addition to the ePMP platform launched in October 2013, which includes:
- ePMP 1000 Integrated Radio
- ePMP 1000 GPS Sync Radio
- ePMP 1000 Connectorized Radio
- ePMP 1000 Sector Antenna
- ePMP 1000 Reflector Dish
To find out more about Cambium Networks™ go to www.cambiumnetworks.com, or follow @CambiumNetworks on Twitter and like us on Facebook for industry updates.
Download the product spec sheet: ePMP Force 100
Download release 2.1: ePMP Software
Read the blog post: Our Ally is the Force
Golin for Cambium Networks – Sara Ball