–Find out what lies ahead as Frost & Sullivan’s healthcare futurists offer their bold predictions for the entire healthcare industry
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., Jan. 13, 2015 /PRNewswire/ —
10:00 a.m. EST on Tuesday, Jan. 27, 2015
Online, with Free Registration (Email Jennifer.Carson@Frost.com)
Frost & Sullivan Partner and Senior Vice President of Healthcare & Life Sciences Reenita Das
Frost & Sullivan Advanced Medical Technologies Principal Analyst Venkat Rajan
The healthcare industry is entangled in a transitory phase in which therapeutics, products and services are sold into traditional care settings that are saturated and exhausted. At the same time, opportunities for new services and care, such as ambulatory, mobile, and home care, lack the appropriate level of maturity to provide robust revenue streams.
As a result, Frost & Sullivan’s experts are predicting a year of big disruptions, transformations and innovations. What’s in store for pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, medical devices, medical imaging, mobile health, and healthcare IT, among others? Register for our free webinar, "2015 Healthcare Industry Outlook," to participate in an in-depth discussion examining at what degree we can expect the impact to take hold and transpire over the upcoming year.
Attend this webinar to discover:
- Insightful analyst predictions and probative analysis of the global healthcare industry in 2015.
- Key strategies and initiatives executed by companies and organizations to capture opportunities for solutions in health, wellness, and prevention.
- Track the progress of key macro level industry trends and their projected milestones for 2015.
- An interactive Q&A session with Frost & Sullivan’s senior industry thought leaders.
This briefing is designed for any individual or organization that is either directly involved with, could be impacted by, or are exploring opportunities related to care diagnosis, tracking, treatment, or prevention.
What our thought leaders are saying:
"With the consumerization of healthcare and the continued development of digital health, new innovative models for healthcare delivery, wellness and care compensation will begin to gain traction, and many traditional models or ‘old way’ of doing things will slowly die out," said Frost & Sullivan Partner and Senior Vice President of Healthcare & Life SciencesReenita Das. "Emerging markets will bring a new level of competitive intensity to the mix by leading the way of digital health and innovation. Moving forward, the most successful enterprises will be looking to take a more holistic view of what the true meaning of value is to healthcare stakeholders and how their offering integrates with other aspects of healthcare diagnosis and delivery."
"As customer needs in the new healthcare ecosystem do not align with the services, products and solutions developed by the traditional healthcare market place, we’ll see in 2015 how far those companies are willing to extend beyond their core competencies to capture those dollars," said Frost & Sullivan Advanced Medical Technologies Principal Analyst Venkat Rajan.
- To attend the briefing, email Jennifer Carson, Corporate Communications – Jennifer.Carson@frost.com – your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, company email address and website, city, state and country.
Find out more:
For more information about Frost & Sullivan’s global Healthcare practice, please visit: http://www.healthcare.frost.com.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today’s market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Frost & Sullivan